Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – November 14, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Curious about what Cisco has to offer partners in the midmarket space these days? Well Sherri Liebo was here this week to lay out many of the ways Cisco Ecosystem Partners can take advantage of what we have to offer in midmarket.
Check out Sherri’s blog and let me know if there is more about midmarket you’d like to hear from Sherri. I’ll be sure to pass it along!
Internet of Things
Steve Benvenuto’s blog about the new Internet of Things (IoT) Specializations drew a great deal of attention last week. I hope you had a chance to read Steve’s blog. I hope you also have a moment to look over some of the articles in the channels press pertaining to the IoT Specializations:
Take a look at our new Cisco Advanced Video and Express Video Specializations. We have created training and tools to help you sell, deploy and service your customer’s video portfolio. Let us know what you think!
- John Stewart bakes security into the cloud
- Joe Cozzolino spotlights the year in mobility
- Chris White examines the IoT tipping point
- Kim Austin collaborates to innovate
- John Chambers fights the tragedy of hunger
Keep an Eye Out
- November 13 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on IoT Specializations for Asia Pacific
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings