Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – November 13, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Well, we’re continuing to move fast around here at Cisco as this week we announced another big alliance with Ericsson. The news garnered quite a lot of buzz in the social media channels, including this from Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins:
We could not be more excited about this new partnership for the future! https://t.co/SY6fsjZy3S
— ChuckRobbins (@ChuckRobbins) November 9, 2015
The Cisco CEO also discussed the strategy and benefit this partnership will bring to you and your customers in his blog earlier this week. Be sure to check out his blog and also watch this conversation he has with Hans Vestberg, Ericsson’s CEO:
In the Channel News: Cisco + Ericsson
- CRN says this pact is a potential IoT game-changer for partners
- Fortune on what Cisco gains by partnering with Ericsson
- Channelnomics writes that Ericsson is depending on Cisco partnership revenue boost
The Power of Insight: The Role of Data and Analytics in Customer Success
MaintanenceNet recently joined the Cisco family, and one of their leaders, now a part of Cisco, made his Cisco Partner Blog debut this week.
Scott Herron, Cisco Chief Enablement Officer shares insight on data science and the role it can play in driving customer success. Don’t miss it or the upcoming webinar:
How Much More Could You Be Making On Services?
Raul Pedraja stopped by the blog this week to talk about smart services and the opportunity partners can capture with them.
Raul provides partners a step-by-step method for capitalizing on what IDC says will be over a $1 trillion market in less than 5 years. You’ll definitely want to see the advice he gives.
It’s Easier Than Ever to Grow Your Business
As you know, Cisco wants to help our partners expand their customer base and drive customer success. And over the last year we’ve grown our Cisco Solution Partner Program to include new toolsets and resources.
Arjun Lahiri, Director of Global Partner Programs here at Cisco, writes about 2 new solution categories partners can now leverage: Platform Ready and Co-Resident.
Learn more about these new categories and how to start using them to expand your customer base in his blog from earlier this week.
- Checkout the Webcast and slides from the Cisco Q1 FY16 earnings call
- Martin Rehak tells us how (not) to sample network traffic
- Raja Balakrishnan on gaining productivity with Cloud Access Security
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Close Deals Faster with New Fast Track Accelerators
- Register now for our Data and Analytics in Customer Success Webinar
- Register now for Partner Plus Live on December 2
- Cisco VIP 26 3-Month Enrollment began Oct 25. You can enroll through Nov 20
- Join us on Nov 17 to learn how Smart services can help you increase revenue
- Register: Secure and Control IoT with the Cisco IoT System Security
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings