Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – May 30, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
As usual, Sherri Liebo has some exciting things coming up. This week, she blogged about aiding partners in capturing their share of the $19 trillion opportunity in Internet of Everything (IoE). She is working to empower partners with the information, resources, and technology needed to build an IoE roadmap.
As part of this focus on Cisco partners, Sherri is holding a webcast on June 4 to show how partners can:
- Capitalize on investments
- Position Cisco solutions
- Tap into the Cisco Partner Ecosystem
Be sure to register for her upcoming webcast and join her next Wednesday to learn more.
Solution Partner Program
Traci Soward posted an update this week on the new Solution Partner Program. She took some time to speak about the different tiers within the program, and how each can help partners to grow business. Be sure to check out her blog and let her know if you need more details on the Solution Partner Program.
Collaboration Partner Launch
- Personalizing the collaboration experience with all-in-one desktop solutions
- Offering value and performance with traditional IP endpoints
- Evolving operational efficiencies in the collaboration core
- Creating on-demand meeting experiences in the cloud
Cloud and Managed Services Program (CMSP) Expands
Beginning today, CMSP includes five new Cisco Powered Cloud services and one new Cisco Powered Managed service. For full information on CMSP, check out the Partner Central page, where you can get up-to-date information on all the new offerings.
- Vivian Chan empowers employees with a #mobileworkspace
- Laura Fay looks back at 25 years of Cisco Live
- Chris Botting asks if your contact center is ready for the cloud
- Marc Solomon examines threat-centric security from networks to data centers to clouds
Keep An Eye Out
- June 4 – Internet of Everything (IoE) campaign training
- June 10 – Digital Strategy Transformation: Generate more Revenue Through Valuable Digital and Mobile Marketing Insights
- June 24 – Experiential Marketing Innovation: Creating Must-Attend Events
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings