Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – May 29, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Karin Surber was here this week to discuss how Cisco partners are poised to succeed by using line of business selling. Wonder what exactly that is, as I did when we first started discussing it? Well check out Karin’s blog and she’ll give you the lowdown on how you are in a position for the best selling opportunity of your lifetime!
Karin walks you through solution selling, architecture selling and now line of business selling. Check out her blog and let us know what you think.
- Rami Rammaha shows how Cisco ACI stands out
- Kim Austin presents 13 reasons to check out Collaboration at Cisco Live US
- Joann Stark delivers infrastructure at the speed of need
- Mala Anand opens a window into each shoppers journey with analytics
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings