Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – May 2, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
My blog will get you up to speed on this year’s speakers, our contests, how to engage in social media, and information on where to get the mobile app.
See you in the Windy City!
SalesConnect is Available
Chuck Robbins announced that the availability of the SalesConnect app was imminent when he spoke at Cisco Partner Summit 2014. Well, Bruce Klein stopped by the Channels Blog this week to let us all know you can download the app now.
Use the mobile app to quickly access the latest sales collateral, demonstrations, training and proposals. Be sure to download SalesConnect and let us know what you think of the new app!
Cloud Infrastructure Solutions Accelerator
There was big news this week from Denny Trevett, VP, Global ISV and Technology Partners. In conjunction with EMC and VCE, he jointly announced the creation of the Cloud Infrastructure Solutions Accelerator. The Cloud Infrastructure Solutions Accelerator was designed to make it easier and more profitable for our top channel partners to sell Vblock Systems and VSPEX solutions.
In order to find out just how we’re planning to do that, be sure to read Denny’s blog and give us your take on the accelerator.
Mobile Security Series with Dimension Data
The Security Team launched a new blog series recently with Dimension Data. The first post in the series, from Darryl Wilson, Director, Enterprise Mobility for Dimension Data Americas, focuses on how a balanced approach to security can yield better business results.
This guest authored blog series with Dimension Data explores how organizational leaders can work together to mitigate concern and implement clearly defined policies to achieve security along with mobility goals. The series will continue through May and will be highlighted here on the Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind.
- Tony Paikeday examines workplace mobility built on Cisco UCS
- Kirsten Chiala compares social media to air conditioning
- Kathy English explains how the cloud aids the connected athlete
- Rachael McBrearty shows why women should seek careers in tech
- Koushi Merchant manages security threats as they evolve
- Adam Hessler wants to know why you aren’t using video
Keep An Eye Out
- May 13 – Collaboration Launch for Partners: Webcast on the latest in Collaboration
- May 14 – Cloud Launch for Partners: Webcast on the Cisco Intercloud solution
- May 15 – Security Launch for Partners: Webcast to learn about the latest Cisco Security innovations
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings