Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – May 16, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
We wrapped up our coverage of Cisco Marketing Velocity was this week with one last blog highlighting all of the recaps and replays that are now available to you. If you were not in attendance in Chicago last week, or you want to revisit some of the great presentations from Marketing Velocity, we have the complete set of replays and presentations available now.
Take a look and, as always, let me know what you think in the comments section!
Advanced Malware Protection Discounts
There are big discounts available with a new promotion on Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for the Cisco Email and Web Security Appliances.
Review the promotion on Partner Central and be sure to let me know if you need any additional information.
Channel Partner to ISV (SaaS): Lead Generation Campaign
The Channel Partner to ISV campaign provides channel partners with the tools needed to contact ISVs and start a conversation about running their software on either a Cisco Cloud/Managed Services solution, on physical Cisco infrastructure or on-premises network/technology infrastructure.
Included are a sales playbook, training, call guide, cheat sheet, email templates, and brochures. Use this campaign to build your lead pipeline now!
Closing the Gap: Secure Mobility Vision and Real-World Implementation
According to a recent Dimension Data Secure Mobility Survey report, 79 percent of IT leaders believe mobility is a top priority. Even so, only 29 percent of those implementing their roadmap have tested their core applications. In the third post of a blog series with Dimension Data, guest blogger Stefaan Hinderyckx looks at how IT and business leaders can close this gap between secure mobility vision and implementation.
- Chuck Robbins discussed Cisco’s deal with General Motors
- Marcus Gallo asks “is it time to become a Collaboration technology broker?
- Robert Dimicco protects against shadow IT
- Rick Hutley shows how anyone in any industry can get started in cloud
Keep An Eye Out
- May 19-22 – Not attending Cisco Live! Attend the live broadcast of keynotes and more! Check out the Cisco Live Online Events happening next week and be sure to follow the #CLUS hashtag for the latest conversations around Cisco Live!
- June 4 – session one or session 2 – Internet of Everything (IoE) campaign training
- June 10 – Digital Strategy Transformation: Generate more Revenue Through Valuable Digital and Mobile Marketing Insights
- June 24 – Experiential Marketing Innovation: Creating Must-Attend Events
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings