Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – May 15, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Earlier this week, Richard McLeod took a look at the collaboration offers from Partner Summit 2015. He provided everything you need to know about the latest and greatest promotions from the collaboration team. I encourage you to read his blog and let us know what you think!
Introducing Cisco Refresh
Alastair Borissow joined the Cisco Partner Blog for the first time this week. Please welcome him to our great group of bloggers.
Alastair was on hand this week to talk about the evolution of the Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment program into the new Cisco Refresh.
Reset Your Sales Focus to Gain the Biggest Returns
Long time guest blogger Karin Surber brought her expertise back to the Partner Blog this week as well. In her ongoing series on success in sales organizations, she took a look at how to re-energize your sales team and keep them on top of the latest trends.
She also included some videos that are definitely worth a quick look as they show how that approach translates into closed deals.
Marketing Velocity and Partner Summit 2015
Did you miss any of my coverage for Cisco Marketing Velocity or Cisco Partner Summit 2015? If so, check out the full recap I posted last week in my Weekly Rewind blog!
- Michael Murphy looks at the key components of Cisco Collaboration Core Infrastructure
- Patrick Amor on OpenStack and containers
- Karen Walker discusses how digital transformation affects the workforce
- Jens Meggers makes teamwork simpler
- Cisco Third Quarter earnings were reported this week
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
- May 20 – Register for Security Everywhere – Embedded Security Across the Extended Network