Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – March 6, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
The Channel Company held its XChange Solution Provider event for 2015 this week and our own Lindy Bartell was in attendance. She was gracious enough to provide us with a recap of the events in Dallas, Texas.
Check our Lindy’s blog, Play Big: XChange Solution Provider 2015 and give us your thoughts on the latest event from the Channel Company.
Building Confidence in the Cloud
Xander Uyleman was here this week to talk about how cloud provider Cirrity views customer confidence. It’s a good read on the importance of establishing customer trust. Take a look at Xander’s blog and learn how Cisco powered cloud and managed services can help you too.
Business Outcomes Contest
The Cisco Business Outcomes Contest is ongoing and Rick Snyder reminded everyone that the deadline is today! Be sure to get your outline submitted today in order to qualify.
Cisco Expands Big Data Portfolio
If you didn’t see the announcement from Wednesday, Cisco has expanded its Big Data Portfolio with resale agreements with several leading data management partners. For details on this expansion of the Cisco Partner Ecosystem, be sure to read the news release.
Cisco took home numerous Stevie Awards for sales and customer service this year! In case you missed it, the full list of winners is available on the Stevie Awards site. Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- Blair Christie never wants to wait in a long checkout line again
- Chuck Robbins explores the #connectedfan
- Tina Shakour offers tips for engaging on Facebook
- Jim McHugh on the things you learn after hours
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
- March 10– APJ Collaboration March 2015 Partner Launch Webcast
- March 11– EMEAR Collaboration March 2015 Partner Launch Webcast
- March 11– Americas Collaboration March 2015 Partner Launch Webcast