Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – March 27, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Cisco was recognized by CRN this week as a 5-star winner for its Channel Partner Program and for its Solution Partner Program. These wins will be featured in the CRN Partner Program Guide, which is an annual directory and definitive listing of technology vendors that service solution providers or provide products through an IT channel.
Listen Your Way to the Win
Karin Surber always brings a great perspective on what it takes to be a successful sales person and this week was no different. Karin spent some time on the Partner Blog discussing listening, and how listening can make or break your business.
Be sure to check out Karin’s blog and let us know what you think.
- Douglas Bellin shows IoT at work in a vineyard
- Edzard Overbeek helps customers thrive in a digital world
- Rob Cornwell enables the “easy button” for insurance
- David McCulloch reflects on Intercloud with Rob Lloyd and Nick Earle
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
- Register for Virtual Partner Summit and participate in Cisco Partner Summit 2015 even if you aren’t physically at the event