Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – March 20, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
There was big news from the Collaboration Team this week and Richard McLeod gave Cisco Partners an update on the launch of Cisco Spark.
As Richard said, this is much more than the launch of a new app from the Collaboration Team. It’s about the modernization of business from traditional models to new, agile models.
Be sure to read Richard’s blog and join the conversation on Cisco Spark.
CRN Channel Madness
CRN is holding its own March tournament this year. Thirty-two channel chiefs enter, but only one will remain standing at the end. Cisco has two of its own in this year’s tournament. Check out the head-to-head matchups and give Bruce Klein and Edison Peres some support!
Only one channel chief can win the tournament, but one thing’s for sure, it’s going to be fun!
- Jonathan Rosenberg realizes fast IT
- Rich Gore takes a wider view of collaboration
- Leslie Hand examines the future of the retail store
- Stuart Taylor observes Mobile World Congress 2015
- Kit Beall shows how the Intercloud empowers Mobility Intelligence for Service Providers
Keep an Eye Out