Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – June 5, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
The good folks over at CRN announced their 2015 edition of the Women of the Channel this week. Cisco was honored to have 11 women named in this year’s list!
Sherri Liebo even posted a blog giving a little more background and inviting you to congratulate the honorees. Please check it out and offer your support in the comments section.
Cisco Live US is next week in San Diego. I left a little reminder from me that I’ll be there. Find me if you’re in San Diego and let’s meet face to face. In the meantime, do check out my blog this week to get an idea on where I’ll be focusing my efforts for Cisco partners while I’m out on the west coast.
Inclusion: The New Core Competence for Leaders
John Donovan blogged this week about workforce inclusion and you really should find the time to check it out. John’s Global Virtual Sales Organization (GVSO) was designed with inclusion in mind and it shows.
GVSO includes more than 1800 people in 50 countries, supporting nearly 40 languages!
- Chuck Robbins announces his new leadership team
- Kathleen Mudge buckles up for Cisco Live US
- Mala Anand provides her own preview of Cisco Live
- Stuart Taylor gives 10 predictions for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Hilton Romanski announces Cisco’s intent to acquire Piston Cloud Computing
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings