Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – June 20, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Steve Benvenuto had some great insight into Master Specialized Partners this week.
Cisco added the Master Specialization to the Channel Partner Program portfolio to build greater customer confidence and stronger relationships in an increasingly complex technological world. The Master Specialization helps partners better align expertise to a customer’s business needs.
Be sure to see what Steve had to say and let him know what you think.
- Rahul Tripathi makes users and IT happy with hybrid clouds
- Erica Schroeder looks at the future of cities
- Tony Harvey reduces data center power demand with Cisco UCS
- Harry Petty talks about ACI at SAP SAPPHIRE
- Roberto De La Mora asks if you can benefit from the Internet of Things (IoT)
Keep An Eye Out
- June 24 – Experiential Marketing Innovation: Creating Must-Attend Events
- June 24 – Channel Partner Power Hour session on the Cisco Partner Ecosystem
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings