Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – June 19, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Richard McLeod posted this week to update us all on the Tropo acquisition.
Tropo makes it easy to add voice and text messages to applications and Richard takes the time in his blog to show how Tropo fits into the Cisco collaboration strategy. Be sure to check out his blog and give us your feedback.
NEW Red Hat OpenStack on UCS (UCSO) Campaign
Cisco UCS, combined with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (RHEL OSP), accelerates cloud deployments, while retaining control and choice over your environment through an open and interoperable cloud solution.
This is a partner-led, partner-to customer model. And to support that, we’ve created all the materials you need to host a live or virtual event, as well as additional supporting materials on the solution. Start now!
Upgraded Partner Tools Make it Easier to Deliver to Your Customers
Based on specific feedback around the partner experience and your distinct needs, we’ve rolled out improved and upgraded partner tools.
Curtis Hill and Jennifer Petty walk us through these important enhancements in their recent blog post here.
- Howard Fields separates fact from myth around analytics
- Xander Uyleman shows how the contact center can be a profit center
- Rob Maynard asks if you should move your contact center to the cloud
- Mike Flannagan improves customer loyalty with data and analytics
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
- SMARTnet and Smart Net Total Care are soon merging for your benefit. Registered Cisco partners can learn more here.