Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – June 13, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
It’s always great to hear from Sherri Liebo and she dropped by the Channels Blog this week with the latest in her Marketing Superhero series. Remember the superheroes introduced at this year’s Marketing Velocity event in Chicago? Well this week, Sherri focused on the Wonder Vision ability.
She also took a look at how the Wonder Vision ability, which lets you “see what no one yet can see” allows for insight into areas such as the $4.6 trillion opportunity in Internet of Everything (IoE) in the public sector.
Be sure to check out Sherri’s latest blog and join the conversation on Wonder Vision and IoE.
Share the future of IT with your customers
Download the “Are You Ready for the Future of IT?” Cisco slide presentation to help show customers where Cisco provides insight on the convergence of mobility, cloud, social, security and programmable networks.
CRN Articles on Cisco UCS
The end of last week saw some great CRN articles popping up on Cisco UCS. These articles provide a great look at Cisco’s strategy for working with storage partners in this space and how Cisco will engage moving forward. Be sure to check out the articles from CRN and let us know what you think:
- Cisco On UCS Invicta: The Target Is Our Compute Competitors, Not Our Storage Partners
- Cisco Data Center CTO Talks Plans For Invicta, Where Storage Partners Fit In
- Cisco VP Cites Clear Rules Of Engagement
- 5 Companies That Came to Win This Week
Take Advantage of Big Savings with Fast Track
Don’t miss this limited – time offer, valid through July 26, 2014. Increase your profits and save big on select switches, wireless access points, wireless controllers, adaptive security appliances, and routers. With new Cisco Fast Track® accelerators, deliver the performance and reliability your customers need while growing your profitability. Receive additional discounts off the standard Fast Track pricing. (Note: A Cisco Partner login is required to access this promotion.)
- Jonathan Wagstaffe shows how forward thinking cities are using IoE to fix their economies
- Kerry Best explains how collaboration redefines higher education
- Maciej Kranz talks reinventing mining with IoE
- Joseph Bradley asks if your company is ready for the digital renaissance
Keep An Eye Out
- June 24 – Experiential Marketing Innovation: Creating Must-Attend Events
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings