Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – June 12, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
I have had a great time in San Diego this week for Cisco Live US. I kicked off this week with a look at the Solution Partner Forum from Sunday. I also pointed out a dew of the things to look for throughout the week. I hope that helped you plan your week here in San Diego or at least follow along more easily from afar.
On Tuesday, Al Jacobellis gave you some insight on just how the security announcement this week affects Cisco Partners. If you did not yet read Al’s blog, be sure to check it out. He does a great job of showing you how our partner incentive programs can help you take advantage in the marketplace.
Edison Peres also had a great post this week on how application developers are completing the Intercloud puzzle here at Cisco. Let us know what you think of Edison’s blog, and join us in welcoming the new partners to Cisco Intercloud.
Finally, Rick Snyder wrapped up Cisco Live with his thoughts on the show and a look at how the Cisco Partner Ecosystem supports these Cisco events.
While I am happy to be home today, I already miss the energy and excitement from Cisco Live. It’s great to meet so many customers and partners who are putting our business outcomes in place every day.
- Kim Austin wraps up collaboration notes from Cisco Live
- Mala Anand offers her final thoughts from Cisco Live
- Peder Ulander discusses the next wave of Intercloud innovation
- Jolene Tam goes beyond wireless at Cisco Live
- Robert Dimicco on cloud consumption at Cisco Live
- Pankaj Gupta demonstrates the network as security sensor and enforcer
- Bill Rubino prepares for the next wave of mobility at Cisco Live
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings