Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – July 31, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Karin Surber has been a regular guest on the Cisco Partner Blog for months now. She continues to bring fabulous insight into selling and how to get inside of your customers’ minds in order to close a deal.
In case you’ve missed her earlier entries, her blog this week is a fabulous place to start. Karin posted a great piece on the importance of keeping an open mind in order to close a deal. Don’t miss out on closing a deal just because you can’t open your mind to it. Read Karin’s blog and get some help on training your brain to think differently.
Let us know what you think!
- Chuck Robbins started Cisco’s next chapter
- Martin Hardee asks which business wireless product is right for you
- John Stewart announces the 2015 midyear security report
- Mala Anand on Internet of Everything (IoE) innovations
Keep an Eye Out
- Learn how to engage clients and better optimize data center opportunities through the Winning with VersaStack Webcast Series.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings