Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – July 24, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Raja Sundaram was back on the Partner Blog this week to tell you about the Evolution of Smart Net Total Care. SMARTnet is merging with Smart Net Total Care and Raja was here to explain the ins and outs of the changes, plus lay out for Cisco partners how it creates opportunities for you.
Want to know the benefits from the change, and the next steps for you to take? Read Raja’s blog and let us know what you think.
- Mark Yolton has tips for new grads and others early in their career
- Angela Murphy reduces cost and increases user adoption of video
- Chuck Robbins prepares for Cisco’s next chapter
- Patrick Bikar builds your strategic roadmap to Hybrid IT
- Joann Hartman goes mobile with cisco.com
Keep an Eye Out
- Learn how to engage clients and better optimize data center opportunities through the Winning with VersaStack Webcast Series.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings