Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – July 17, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Well, we’re in the dog days of summer here in North Carolina, and my dogs are celebrating by lying around on the couch all day. Sounds like a pretty great summer afternoon now that I think about it! As the weather has heated up here in the southern U.S., so has the news coming out of Cisco, such as when I mentioned last week that Wendy Bahr would be the new SVP for the Worldwide Partner Organization at Cisco.
It’s been a little quieter this week, but before I close out the week, there are a couple of items to bring to your attention, just in case you missed them this week.
Are you ready for SNTC convergence?
To get ready for the convergence of SMARTnet into Smart Net Total Care, there are a few changes you’ll need to make in the next five months.
We’ve put together a checklist to make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Stuart Broderick has five success factors for cybersecurity management programs
- Deanna Belle reviews the gamification of DevNet Zone at Cisco Live 2015
- Robert Dimicco assesses and manages your cloud
- Xander Uyleman on carrier class cloud
- Kit Beall paves the road to hybrid cloud
Keep an Eye Out
- July 21 – Is Your Microsoft Cloud Platform Ready to Scale and Secure Your Tenants’ Applications?
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings