Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – January 8, 2016
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a nice and relaxing holiday break. Personally, I was lucky enough to head back to my roots to visit friends and family in St. Louis. Let’s just say the there was no shortage of food and drinks!
But, alas, it’s always good to jump back into the structure of the work week and get back to business.
It’s been a fairly slow week, as one could expect coming off the company holiday break. But, there were definitely some highlights.
And here’s what you might’ve missed in the news since we last spoke.
In the Channel News
- CRN asks partners where they are placing their bets in 2016 with Cisco
- Channelnomics includes Cisco as part of the 2016 vendor predictions
- ChannelE2E also chats with Cisco’s Mike Flanagan for his 2016 prediction
- CRN shared their top 10 biggest Cisco stories of 2015
- AT&T & Cisco team to build smart cities
- ACI Surpasses VMware NSX again with micro segmentation & end-point granularity
- Francine Katsoudas talks about a great day at Cisco
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Stop by Cisco Marketplace for enterprise apps, products, solutions and services
- Partners, have you taken advantage of SalesConnect?
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
Hey. Don’t stop here. I would love to hear your feedback on how I can improve this blog. Please leave your comments and thoughts below. Thanks for reading!