Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – January 29, 2016
Off the Top
Hi everyone! I hope your week was a good one. Just a quick reminder – I would love to hear your feedback on how I can improve this blog. Please leave your thoughts in the comments section at the end.
Now, let’s get to the stories!
Seven Tips for Taking Your Business to the Next Level from Karin Surber
Karin Surber is at it again. This month she offers advice on what you can do to drive business in the new calendar year.
With seven tips, she’s sure to teach you something new! Find out if you are already doing what she suggests in her latest blog.
Enroll Today for VIP 27
It’s that time of year again. Partners can now join our latest period of Value Incentive Program.
VIP 27 offers you the chance to earn rebates when selling targeted Cisco products, architectures, solutions, and services within a six-month rolling period. Eligible offerings include Collaboration, Data Center, Enterprise Networks, Security, Cloud and Managed Services, Cloud Services Reseller and Software as a Service (SaaS).
The enrollment period has begun, so make your move now.
- Acano acquisition will help partners sell pervasive video
- Renee Yao talks big data, analytics and touchdowns
- Michelle Dennedy on respecting privacy, safeguarding data and enabling trust
- Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure for Big Data and Cisco ACI with SAP HANA Vora
In the News
- Channelnomics on Dell, VCE partners, customers and Cisco relationship
- Forbes has four big trends in the communications marketplace for 2016
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Attend the anatomy of a customer success team webinar
- Expand your cloud knowledge with metapod training courses
- Stop by Cisco Marketplace for enterprise apps, products, solutions and services
- Drive 16Gb FC adoptionwith reduced pricing for Emulex adapters to increase your customer base, grow your Cisco UCS business, and introduce new solutions.
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings