Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – January 23, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Great blog this week from Raja Sundaram. He posted Delivering Business Solutions with Connected Analytics and it’s a good look at how Cisco is using its strength in hardware, software, services and partnering to provide powerful analytic solutions.
If you’re interested in how Cisco can partner with you to ensure your data analytics strategy is in place, be sure to check out Raja’s blog as it can provide insight on how:
- Partners will be able to tap into a high revenue stream as IT services spend, driven by big data, reaches $44B
- Big data services opportunities supersede hardware and software opportunities, allowing partners to put a premium on these services
- Partners will be able to wrap business intelligence, analytics, and data management solutions with their capabilities to deliver value-added services that differentiate their practice
Take a look and let us know what else we can relay to you around data analytics.
- Wim Elfrink longs for the last traffic jam
- Ed Morgan introduces the Nexus 1000v features
- Andrew Peters asks why it’s not easier to customize enterprise mobility and guest portals
- Autumn Truong brings new social series for a new year
- Jason Brvenik protects users with real-world security
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings