Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – January 15, 2016
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
On Wednesday, we unveiled Cisco Cloud Consumption as a Service (CCaaS). CCaaS is designed to help busineses address shadow IT challenges by providing visibility into the public cloud services an organization is using.
Robert Dimicco, SR Director, Advanced Services, talked about how this can benefit our partners on the partner blog this week.
Read his post to see how you can get started with CCaaS today.
In the Channel News
- Cisco covers our new cloud consumption service
- Cisco unveils CCaaS tool via Channelnomics
- BCN say our new CCaas will help CIO’s retain control
- Our new Toronto Innovation Centre could jumpstart healthcare
- Stephan Monterde gives us his technology trends for 2016 and beyond
- Xander Uyleman on how to begin your hybrid cloud digital transformation
- Austin Belisle explores the 2015 Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility Report: Society
- Mala Anand says to step into the IT fast lane with automated integration
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Drive 16Gb FC adoption with reduced pricing for Emulex adapters to increase your customer base, grow your Cisco UCS business, and introduce new solutions.
- Stop by Cisco Marketplace for enterprise apps, products, solutions and services
- Partners, have you taken advantage of SalesConnect?
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
Hey. Don’t stop here. I would love to hear your feedback on how I can improve this blog. Please leave your comments and thoughts below. Thanks for reading!