Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – February 27, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
CRN announced their annual Channel Chiefs awards this week. Cisco was honored with six executives being named to this year’s list.
Bruce Klein kicked things off this week by congratulating the recipients. I followed up with short features on each of the named Channel Chiefs from Cisco. In case you missed it, there are short features this week on:
Join me in congratulating this year’s Channel Chiefs from Cisco!
Jimmy Kimmel debuts Wall of America
In case you missed Jimmy Kimmel’s show after the Oscars last Sunday, he introduced the “Wall of America.” Built by Cisco, the Wall of America is a giant video collaboration board he used to speak directly with people across America who watched the Academy Awards. For a more in-depth look at the Wall of America, check out Rowan Trollope’s blog Jimmy Kimmel Live Reimagines the Fane Experience with Cisco.
Check out the video and you can learn how to sign up to be on Jimmy’s show via Cisco’s Wall of America!
Compete to Win – Take the Meraki Challenge
Have you taken the Meraki Challenge yet? This is a great way to check out a live version of the Meraki online dashboard, and you can win prizes too! There are many ways you can learn more about this great solution, but the Meraki Challenge is a quick and easy way to check it out. Use the live dashboard to test yourself and see who gets the fastest time. You can qualify to win an Apple or Android smartwatch awarded every two weeks.
Have fun and challenge your sales engineers; your sales account managers; your colleagues or even your boss. You can challenge your customers too. Let them see for themselves just how easy it is to use. Share the Meraki Challenge link using the hashtag, #merakichallenge. Good luck!
WWS&PT February Training Release Update
Throughout February the Worldwide Sales & Partner Training organization has released several sales and technology-based training courses that aim to provide you with vital information and resources in order to enhance Cisco customers’ experiences. (A Cisco Partner login is required for access)
Courses released include:
- WebEx positioning eLearning module
- IOE Connected Factory Sales Brief
- Cisco Meraki Sales Brief
- Cisco Meraki Tech Brief
- Nicola Villa drives the bottom line for retailers with real-time analytics
- Douglas Bellin looks at the mine of the future
- Doug Webster on why it’s a great time to be a service provider
- Brian Walsh is ready for Mobile World Congress
- John Chambers shows how France is embracing digitization of everything
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
- March 10– APJ Collaboration March 2015 Partner Launch Webcast
- March 11– EMEAR Collaboration March 2015 Partner Launch Webcast
- March 11– Americas Collaboration March 2015 Partner Launch Webcast