Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – February 13, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Value Incentive Program (VIP) 25 has launched and Robb Berger stopped by the Partner Blog this week for an update. Interested in the latest changes to VIP’s structure? Check out Robb’s blog for an overview, and then head over to Partner Central on Cisco.com for a deep dive. (Please note: All partner links to VIP information require a partner login.)
Innovating Beyond Technology
Xander Uyleman blogged this week on how Cisco partner Vodafone has added value to its Cisco Powered Unified Communications service with its unique pricing model. It is an interesting look at innovation in the cloud, and it’s a short, easy read. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Internet of Everything (IoE) Campaign
There is a $19 trillion opportunity in IoE. Claim your share by connecting the unconnected! Check out this campaign in order to share your story and access marketing resources to start conversations about IoE.
Cisco Big Data Analytics
Cisco VP, Jim Mchugh, was joined by strategic business intelligence leaders from Platfora, SAP, SAS, and Splunk for an exclusive preview of our customer analytics broadcast. Register for our Video on Demand and watch them share insights to help your customers (and you) stay ahead of the competition.
- Martin McPhee captures true value for the digital enterprise
- Andy Johnston simplifies midsize collaboration deployments
- Laura Powers shares social media best practices for events and conferences
- Paula Dowdy brings cloud to life at Cisco Live
- Joann Starke looks at a better way to provide cloud
- John McDonough gets started with Cisco Intercloud fabric and Hybrid Cloud
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
- March 10 – APJ Collaboration March 2015 Partner Launch Webcast
- March 11 – EMEAR Collaboration March 2015 Partner Launch Webcast
- March 11 – Americas Collaboration March 2015 Partner Launch Webcast