Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – February 12, 2016
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Hi folks. I hope you all had an outstanding week. We’re gearing up for Marketing Velocity and Partner Summit 2016 coming up in a few weeks in San Diego.
If you can’t make the event in person, be sure to register for the Virtual Partner Summit, where you can stream live the keynote speakers and find out how to watch more sessions on-demand after the event.
Also, you can follow all the action right here on the partner blog.
Now, let’s get to the stories!
Cisco Celebrates SAP® Partner Excellence Awards in Asia Pacific and Japan, and North America
As a long-standing partner with SAP, the annual SAP Field Kick-off Meeting (FKOM) is always an exciting time for us here at Cisco.
The SAP Partner Excellence Awards are presented to partners there that commit to accelerate the customers’ journey to become digital enterprises, powered by SAP HANA.
Grow Customer Lifetime Value with the Secret Sauce
The Customer Success team delivers awesome content each month, designed to help you drive business outcomes for your customers.
Scott Schell returned this week to offer up his ‘Secret Sauce’ to growing Customer Lifetime Value (CLV). I wouldn’t miss his keen advice or the upcoming webinar for partners.
So jump over to his post and see what that secret sauce is all about!
- Frank Palumbo on how Cisco and VCE continue to lead the industry
- Rowan Trollope says machine intelligence in the Workplace is the next big thing
- Renee Yao covers the year ahead in Big Data and Analytics on Cisco UCS
- Anthony Grieco warns to protect your entire digital self
- Slow and steady doesn’t win this digital business race
In the news
- Cisco reports second quarter earnings
- The Var Guy wants you to meet Cisco’s Ken Trombetta and so do I
- Cliqr achieves cisco compatibility certification thanks to the cisco solution partner program
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- You can register for the Partner Summit 2016 VPS sessions now
- Partners can now join our latest period of Value Incentive Program, VIP 27
- Catch the Cisco Q2 earnings highlights here
- Stop by Cisco Marketplace for enterprise apps, products, solutions and services
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings