Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – December 4, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Cisco Collaboration Summit Next Week
The 8th annual Cisco Collaboration Summit kicks off next week in San Francisco. You can follow live as Rowan Trollope, SVP/GM Cisco Collaboration Technology Group, will be discussing the latest updates to Cisco’s Collaboration strategy.
You can always expect something new to be announced here and I highly advise watching live on Tuesday to catch the latest Collaboration news right when it’s delivered on stage. Also, login to Twitter and join the social conversation using the event hashtag #csummit.
And be sure to check back right here next week on the partner blog for more from Collaboration Summit!
In the Channels News
- Arjun Lahiri talks with CRN about enabling greater value in a partner ecosystem
- Network World’s Jim Duffy covers new releases around SDN and Cisco ACI
- Cisco’s Martin Nystrom is 1 of 6 experts discussing how to win at managed security
- Zeus Kerravala shares how Cisco will use newly acquired Tropo in cPaaS market
- Keith Urban, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Cisco Connected Caring
- Jason Goecke covers building a developer ecosystem on the Collab blog
- Boston Consulting Group names Cisco to top 50 innovative company list
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Cisco delivers new software features for SDN Portfolio
- Simplify Network Operations with the Latest Cisco APIC-EM Updates
- Join the December 9 Power Hour to learn how to earn Cisco Rewards
- Cisco Collaboration Summit 2015 is next week. Follow the keynote live
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
Hey. Don’t stop here. I would love to hear your feedback so I can help improve this blog. Please leave your comments and thoughts below. Thanks for Reading!Tags: