Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – December 18, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
New Executive Insight Series: Q & A with Wendy Bahr
We kicked off a new series this week here on the partner blog. Our Executive Insight series will visit with Cisco execs from time to time to provide partners insight into Cisco’s key focus areas, themes, tech topics and more as they relate to our partners and the partner ecosystem.
We couldn’t have had a more appropriate first guest as Global Partner Organization lead and Cisco SVP, Wendy Bahr, sat down with me for a chat. She fields questions on her first few months, conversations with partners, what she’s learned, partner summit 2016 updates and more.
And, be sure to check out the related channel press coverage:
Create an Attitude of Gratitude: Not Just for the Holiday Season
This month, Karin Surber wrapped up her 2015 blogging year with some words of wisdom fit for the holidays. However, her message was to keep that ‘attitude of gratitude’ alive beyond the holidays. How you say?
Well, luckily, Karin provided some tips on how to do just that and highlighted one of her favorite charities. Read her piece for some insightful end-of-the-year advice!
- Curtis Hill on how to turn your customer crisis into a competitive differentiator
- CRN Says Cisco Gets Serious About Security: Top 5 Security Story in 2015
- Reconnecting refugees with loved ones – Cisco Disaster Response Team
- Deepu Rathi talks about moving beyond the cloud with Presidio & Sungard AS
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Get Your Share of Cisco Rewards
- Watch the Collab Summit keynote replay
- Cisco delivers new software features for SDN Portfolio
- Upgrade your AnyConnect Customer Today
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
Hey. Don’t stop here. I would love to hear your feedback on how I can improve this blog. Please leave your comments and thoughts below. Thanks for reading!Tags: