Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – December 12, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
We had the opportunity this week to hear from Edison Peres on how Cloud Builders Monetize Intercloud by Helping Customers Create Hybrid IT. If you’re interested in how building data centers and private clouds have become such a big part of the partner business, be sure to check out Edison’s blog.
If you are already a private cloud builder it’s great reinforcement for what you’re already doing and we would love to hear from all of you. Let us know what you think of Edison’s latest blog post.
New growth opportunities with the introduction of Cisco Connected Analytics
Cisco’s Connected Analytics portfolio brings analytics to the data center; anywhere; in near-real time. This helps capture insights that create opportunities, simplify business operations, and enhance the customer experience. Cisco’s Connected Analytics portfolio provides partner growth opportunities, allowing you to add business intelligence, analytics, and data management services that differentiate your practice.
- Padmasree Warrior predicts what we’ll see in 2015 and beyond
- Mike Flannagan announces connected analytics for Internet of Everything (IoE)
- Blair Christie talks about how data and process are reshaping the future workforce
- Rowan Trollope looks at privacy versus productivity
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings