Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – December 11, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Cisco Collaboration Summit: Spark Evolution
As soon as CEO Chuck Robbins stated that “you can’t build a digital business without a collaboration strategy,” we all knew Cisco Collaboration Summit 2015 was going to be big. And for our partners, the Cisco Spark keynote announcement was a game-changer. Cisco Spark now enables customers to message, meet, or call anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Gary Wolfson outlined the core components, opportunity and benefit for partners in his partner blog earlier this week, including the important point that Cisco Spark can only be sold by our registered partners. I encourage you to take a quick moment and read his post to see how you can get started today.
You can also catch the keynote replay here.
How to Automate and Digitize Customer Engagement
Steve Cox, from the Global Customer Success team, made his Cisco partner blog debut. He chose a wise topic to start with, considering how top-of-mind digitization and automation are to Cisco and the IT world.
He provides some tips and strategies for partners on how to automate and digitize customer engagement. Check out his post and welcome him to the partner blog by dropping him a comment.
Cisco Expands Nimble SmartStack Portfolio for Customers
On Wednesday, Jeremy Foster stopped by to elaborate on a recent portfolio expansion that will surely benefit your customers.
By expanding SmartStack, Nimble Storage now provides customers with a faster time to business value. But, enough from me on this, Jeremy is the real expert. Take his word for it and give his blog a read.
In the Channels News
- Spark brings mojo back to Cisco Collaboration according to CRN
- Channel Partners reports Cisco cloudifies Spark collaboration system
- Zeus Kerravala tells us what we need to know about Spark changes
- Cisco looks to smack Slack with Spark according to MarketWatch
- Cisco’s Julie Hens is transforming distribution around IoT, Cloud
- John Chambers outlines a defining moment for IoT and digitization
- Rowan Trollope says Hollywood got collaboration right
- Kevin Ott reviews the year based on data and analytics
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Get Your Share of Cisco Rewards
- Watch the Collab Summit keynote replay
- Cisco delivers new software features for SDN portfolio
- Upgrade your AnyConnect Customer Today
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
Hey. Don’t stop here. I would love to hear your feedback so I can improve this blog. Please leave your comments and thoughts below. Thanks for reading!Tags: