Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – August 7, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Sherri Liebo took a look back at Fiscal Year ‘15 for Cisco this week on the Partner Blog. She covered a multitude of things she had posted about this past year, including Marketing Velocity, the Cisco Partner Ecosystem and CRN honoring multiple Cisco employees as part of the Women of the Channel awards.
It’s always great to hear from Sherri – and what a range of topics she has covered this past fiscal year. If you missed any of her blogs along the way, you should definitely check out her most recent post and catch up quickly on what she’s been up to.
- Zack Taylor offers the best service humanly possible
- Nick Earle on shadow IT and the CIO dilemma
- Mala Anand explains why the Fortune 500 is becoming the Digital 500
- Joann Starke accelerates private and public clouds
Keep an Eye Out
- August 19 (8 a.m. pacific time) – Join the next Power Hour to capitalize on services opportunities
- August 19 (6:30 p.m. pacific time) – Join the next Power Hour to capitalize on services opportunities
- Learn how to engage clients and better optimize data center opportunities through the Winning with VersaStack Webcast Series.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings