Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – August 30, 2013
Every Friday, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories of the week, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off The Top
This week, Cisco attended VMware’s annual VMworld event in San Francisco, California. During the event, the Data Center and Cloud team showcased Cisco’s latest solutions and chatted with customers and partners. There was even bacon, and a lot of it, at the #vBacon 2013 tweetup hosted by the Cisco Data Center team.
— Amy Lewis (@CommsNinja) August 28, 2013
- Padmasree Warrior addresses questions about VMware’s NSX virtual networking announcement.
- Carlos Dominguez explores the bigger picture of the Internet of Things.
- William Maguire explains his thought process when it comes to choosing a VAR.
- Jeff McLeod shares how he fits in in the You + Networks = Impactx equation
Keep An Eye Out
- Register for the upcoming Marketing Velocity On the Air Webcasts. First up is Building Personas: Part 1 on September 10th. During this webcast, you learn how creating highly effective personas for your campaigns can dramatically improve conversion rates.