Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
This week Cisco won several of CRN’s Annual Report Card (ARC) awards presented at this week’s XChange event in San Antonio. Faisal Hanafi, Steve Benvenuto and Ricardo Moreno (@RicardoMoreno) from Cisco were on hand to receive the honors.
We take great pride in winning these awards, but all of us at Cisco realize that we don’t win awards like this without the efforts of loyalty and our partners. We are only successful when you’re successful!
With a focus on “Elevating the Customer Experience,” the XChange event brought together a strong line-up of speakers, favorite great example being Seth Mattison of FutureSight Labs who talked about how we build connections are changing in the Digital Age. I also appreciated the insight of Gary Pica from TruMethods and the idea of unlocking your personal super power.
You can read all about both of these speakers and all the other exciting speakers from earlier posts. The team and I enjoyed meeting with many of you in Texas and we look forward to our next face-to-face event – the Best of Breed (BOB) Conference in October.
Changes to the Cisco VIP 24
Don’t miss the “Top Things To Know” about aligning the Value Incentive Program (VIP) 24 to fit with our evolved Cisco architectural strategy and continued focus new market trends and business models that our customers need for their businesses. We believe you will see greater profitability and customer satisfaction as a result – a win-win for us all.
We Made the Switch: Welcome to the Partner Blog
We successfully made the name change to the Cisco Partner Blog, along with all of our associated social media channels. Please start using our new names – Cisco Partner Blog, @ciscopartners on Twitter, and Cisco Partners on Facebook – when sharing Cisco partner news.
- Frank Palumbo on Future-Proofing the Data Center in a World of Accelerated Change
- Jeff Shipley releases the Cisco 2014 Midyear Security Report
- Brian Walsh on the evolving service provider in our data-driven world with Make Room in the Family Car for the Family Mobile Data Plan
Keep an Eye Out
- September 3 – Unified Computing: Powering Applications at Every Scale
- September 9 — Next Generation Security: New Products and Incentives
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings