Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – August 21, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
The Value Incentive Program (VIP) is always of interest to our partners. After all it generates a lot of profit!
We were happy to hear from Robb Berger this week with the latest details on VIP 26. Want to know the key highlights for this iteration? Check out Robb’s blog and see what’s new.
As always, let us know what you think of the blog. Feedback from partners, especially around partner programs, is vital for Cisco to keep producing programs that work for all of us.
- Jim McDonnel automates configuration in a multi-sourced environment
- Joel Conover on the evolution of networking software
- Robert Dimicco cuts risks and costs by reducing redundant cloud software
- Mark Chandler protects innovation: An update on district court and ITC actions
- Daryl Coon has best practices for effective technology deployment in education
Keep an Eye Out
- September 14 (Americas/Europe – 8 a.m. pacific time) – Join the next Power Hour to capitalize on services opportunities
- September 14 (APJ/GC – 6:30 p.m. pacific time) – Join the next Power Hour to capitalize on services opportunities
- Learn how to engage clients and better optimize data center opportunities through the Winning with VersaStack Webcast Series.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings