Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – August 14, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
I spent the early part of this week in Washington, D.C. at the 20th Annual XChange Conference. Be sure to check out my recap from the first day if you missed it on Monday.
I got to spend some time with Ken Trombetta as well, and he wrapped our coverage of the event this week by discussing the awards Cisco took home this year. As always it was great to see some colleagues from Cisco, some of our partners and a few I’ve never met at such a great event sponsored by The Channel Company.
Just leave me a comment below if you need any additional information and I’ll make sure you have what you need!
Zenoss CEO: Why Cisco UCS is Winning Against Hyper-Converged Offerings
If you didn’t see it this week, Zenoss CEO, Greg Stock wrote a really nice piece about partnering with Cisco. Be sure to check out and see just how we are winning in that space!
- Marc Solomon enables retail business innovation with threat-centric security
- Robert Dimicco experiences Cisco cloud consumption
- Jeff Marusak asks what happens when you put Cisco Spark on a bus
- Cisco reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2015 earnings
Keep an Eye Out
- August 19 (8 a.m. pacific time) – Join the next Power Hour to capitalize on services opportunities
- August 19 (6:30 p.m. pacific time) – Join the next Power Hour to capitalize on services opportunities
- Learn how to engage clients and better optimize data center opportunities through the Winning with VersaStack Webcast Series.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings