Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – April 3, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Raja Sundaram was back this week with a great look at how industry OEMs and tech partners work together to deliver business outcomes for customers. We all know that customers are becoming more and more focused on developing the business outcomes that make them successful.
In his blog, Raja does an artful job of explaining how partnering with OEMs and tech partners provide incredible opportunities in the market.
I recently had the opportunity to speak with Geoff Webb, Senior Director, Solution Strategy for NetIQ and he gave me some great insight into the Internet of Everything (IoE). As part of our ongoing Partner Voices series, I of course passed that information along to you. Take a look and let me know what you think in the comments section.
- Laura Babbili “sparks” collaboration at SXSW
- Scott Sanchez manages developers in OpenStack
- Tal Saraf harnesses the power of as-a-service cloud offerings
- Rowan Trollope on mastering design
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
- Register for Virtual Partner Summit and participate in Cisco Partner Summit 2015 even if you aren’t physically at the event