Who’s ready for the biggest partner event of the year? With just a few days left before heading to Las Vegas for Cisco Partner Summit 2019, I know I’m ready to get this show on the road!
Want to hear more thoughts from Cisco executives on how to own your edge, but won’t be there in person? We’ve got you covered! Each day, we’ll be streaming the Global Insight Sessions live via Virtual Partner Summit. You can stream our great lineup of speakers sharing their announcements and insights throughout the show.
Be sure to register now, to ensure you don’t miss a beat as you hear from these Cisco executives during the week:
- Chuck Robbins, Chairman and CEO @ChuckRobbins
- David Goeckeler, EVP and General Manager, Networking and Security Business @DavidGoeckeler
- Maria Martinez, EVP and Chief Customer Experience Officer @MariniMartinez
- Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group @_amychang
- Oliver Tuszik, SVP of the Global Partner Organization @Tuszik
- Gerri Elliott, EVP and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer @gerri_elliott
- Jim Walsh, SVP Growth Marketing
If you will be onsite, remember to look through the full list of our Impact Sessions and start planning for those that interest you most! The Geo Connection and Impact Sessions recordings will also be available on SalesConnect for our Virtual Partner Summit attendees after the event.
No matter where you’re joining from, we want to hear from you on social media! You can tweet about your favorite session, key insights, and overall time in Las Vegas using #CiscoPS19. As always, we’ll have a social leaderboard displayed onsite at Aria to see who our top tweeters are, so be sure to use the official #CiscoPS19 hashtag in all your posts. If you’re joining us onsite, swing by to see where you stand on the leaderboard – competition is always encouraged.
So, don’t forget to register for Virtual Partner Summit so you don’t miss out on the most important pieces of this big event. Let’s perform, transform, and own your edge. Can’t wait to see everyone there!