Cisco Live 2015: Touchdown in San Diego!
So I encountered a bit of turbulence on my way out west yesterday, but it’s been smooth sailing since I touched down in San Diego for Cisco Live. It looks like it’s been that way for most of the partners I’ve talked to as well.
The weather is gorgeous here (it is San Diego, so no shocker there) and the conversation has been lively. In fact, I was lucky enough to arrive yesterday in time to take in part of the Solution Partner Forum before Cisco Live officially kicked off today.
The Solution Partner Forum provides program members with networking opportunities, new program updates and useful resources. All of this is designed to help you accelerate your business growth and advance your partnership with Cisco.
We opened up today visiting a packed Cisco ONE Software Partner Forum to see partners interacting and discussing our Cisco ONE Software offering, which is “A more valuable & flexible way to consume software”. The interest level from partners was at a peak during the customer success story interview with Hormel Foods. You can learn more about Cisco ONE and how to start selling right here.
The Solution Partners were able to reconvene for a partner power lunch where Cisco condensed about eight hours of material into an interactive two hour lunch that provided a great deal of feedback and insight as well.
Don’t forget that the Cisco Partner Social Media team will be on hand to help keep you focused on the happenings of interest to Cisco Partners throughout the week. Be sure to let me know where my focus can help you and I will certainly do what I can to make sure you have the information you need. Watch the partner twitter feed for the latest information!
As we continue throughout the week, don’t forget we will have information from the following areas, and more:
- Cisco DevNet Zone – DevNet Zone provides developers with the tools, resources and code needed to build innovative, network-enabled solutions.
- Cisco World of Solutions & Partner Village – Solutions from more than 250 Cisco partners are on display in the World of Solutions.
- Keynote Speakers – We will be live tweeting throughout the show but we will be sure to cover thoughts from John Chambers, Chuck Robbins, Karen Walker, Peter H. Diamandis and Mike Rowe.
- Some fantastic contests from our corporate social media team this year. Be sure to use #CLUS when you tweet!
- Live #CiscoChat for Partners – Our @CiscoPartners Twitter handle will be bringing you into the World of Solutions by hosting a Live #CiscoChat booth crawl, tonight from 7-8 PM Pacific Time. Tune in using the #CLUS and #CiscoChat hashtags and check out all Cisco Live chats.
- For those of you who aren’t here in beautiful San Diego, we are broadcasting all four days of Cisco Live sessions from San Diego. Check out the agenda.
Oh and don’t forget to download the mobile application for a convenient way to access personal schedules, keynote and session information, exhibitor and sponsor profiles, surveys, and maps.
Well that’s about it for today. I’ll be heading into the welcome keynote shortly and on to the World of Solutions reception this evening. Again, we’ll have full coverage via the twitter feed and I will have a recap of the week in my Partner Weekly Rewind blog on Friday. If you’re here in San Diego and would like to meet, comment below and we’ll find some time to chat about working together in the future. Again, I’m always looking for guest bloggers for our Partner Voices series!