Boost Your Video Sales with Cisco’s Summer Incentives
Ah, the dog days of summer. For me, growing up in VERY humid southern Georgia, it brings back memories of swimming pools, baseball games-and summer movies. I often loved to duck into a cool movie theater with my friends and see the latest Hollywood had to offer, like The Godfather and Young Frankenstein. There was something magical about the big screen.
These days the big screens in my world are video conferencing screens, but the magic isn’t lost. They are amazingly powerful pieces of technology that will play an increasingly significant role in the future of collaboration. It’s exciting to watch video take hold in the workplace and look at the possibilities as we wind up our year and prepare for FY16.
Video presents a huge business opportunity for us. Less than 10 percent of today’s corporate conference rooms are video-enabled; that number will jump to 50 percent by 2020, according to Aragon Research. We can be the ones to equip those rooms with video, which is a $10 billion prospect.
Barriers to video in the past have been high cost, user resistance, complicated equipment, and too many choices. But many of those barriers are disappearing as video becomes mainstream in companies, younger generations of workers enter the workplace, and equipment becomes slicker and easier to use (ex: Cisco DX70s and DX80s).
At Cisco, we continue to advance video quality with a laser focus on customer needs: every one of our new endpoints has received a Red Dot award for outstanding design and user experience. We have also reduced pricing by up to 40 percent. Our collaboration portfolio has never been stronger.
We need your help to capture the video market, and we’re offering some nice incentives to get you onboard. But time is running out, so don’t wait.
Ways for You to Save on Cisco Video
Offers good through July 25, 2015.
- Significant incentives via the VIP program like a 20 percent VIP rebate on DX80s and DX70s
- Up to a 75 percent discount when you get your customers to migrate to the latest video conferencing architecture
Not for Resale (NFR) Program
- 80 percent discounts on hardware; 95 percent discounts on video software; and 80 percent discounts on service agreements
- Up to 95 percent discounts when you get your customers to migrate from the video communications server (VCS) appliance to VCS virtual with the purchase of the BE6000
Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) Partners – Act Now
- The Cisco Telepresence Video ATP Partner program ends July 25, 2015.
- Depending on your business needs, you may transition to any of the following Cisco collaboration programs to maintain access to the video portfolio and VIP benefits: Express Video Specialization, Advanced Video Specialization, Express Collaboration Specialization, Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization, or TelePresence Video Master ATP
Videoconferencing in the workplace is growing rapidly. The market is ripe for the taking; it’s money on the table.
Partners with strong video practices are already growing at double the rate of the average collaboration partner and creating richer platform sales with integrated video.
Use these video incentive programs to accelerate your sales and customer relevance. The opportunity is now!Tags: