Are You Ready for Cisco Partner Summit and Marketing Velocity 2016?
Our digital world moves fast. It’s a fast-paced, always-on environment we live in each day. We’re constantly pinged with messages, emails, IMs and more on a daily basis. And let’s face it, a lot of it comes from Cisco.
That’s why, starting on Feb 29 when we kick off Cisco Marketing Velocity and Partner Summit 2016, we couldn’t be more excited to bring it all together for our partners and deliver the holistic Cisco vision and strategy.
The combination of these two events also creates a unique opportunity for sales and marketing professionals to interact in San Diego. And while I’m eager set foot on the ground and get a chance to meet with many of you in person, there’s a great deal you can do to follow and participate, if you aren’t attending live.
Let’s go through everything you need to know for both events to ensure you’re ready.
Register for Virtual Partner Summit
If you aren’t attending the event live in San Diego, I encourage you to take advantage of Virtual Partner Summit (VPS). This is a fantastic opportunity to watch our new team of Cisco executives via live streaming video. You’ll learn about the opportunities that digital transformation and Cisco strategy bring to you, and how you can profit, grow and deliver success to your customers. Plus you can see what’s new from Cisco this year (and there’s always something) in real-time.
You’ll also stay informed as if you were there, so you can join the social conversation as it’s happening.
We don’t want you to miss out. Register now!
Get Social. Get Participating! Use #CiscoPS16 & #mktgvelocity
Speaking of social, let us be your eyes and ears on the ground in San Diego. There will be recaps, tweets, videos, pictures and more from us that will keep you posted on everything happening during the week.
BUT! We’re also relying on you to keep the conversation going. We’ll be looking to amplify and retweet what you’re sharing as it transpires.
So, make sure you’re posting your pictures, providing feedback and conversing with others so we can engage with you and keep the conversation going!
Marketing Velocity (Invite Only)
- The official Twitter hashtag for Cisco Marketing Velocity is #mktgvelocity. Be sure to use the hashtag every time you tweet or post to Facebook.
- Make sure to stay updated by following the official Cisco Marketing Velocity Twitter handle: @PartnerVelocity and the @CiscoPartners twitter handle.
- If attending live, download the Cisco Partner Summit 2016 app in iTunes or Google Play to access your schedule, register for sessions, view materials, complete surveys, and much more. This covers marketing Velocity too!
- You can also see a recap from all action right here on this partner blog.
- The official Twitter hashtag for Cisco Partner Summit is #ciscops16 . Be sure to the use the hashtag during Partner Summit and VPS to join the conversation.
- You can also stay updated by following the official event Twitter handle:@CiscoPartners.
- If attending live, download the Cisco Partner Summit 2016 app in iTunes or Google Play to access your schedule, register for sessions, view materials, complete surveys, and much more.
- “Like” our Cisco Partner Facebook page to get updates, award photos, videos and see additional content.
- Watch the Cisco Partner Blog during the next few days leading up to the event for more important information and continue to follow for daily recaps, news, highlights and more during and after the event. This will be your source for all things happening in San Diego.
So…why not start the conversation now? Tell us what you are looking forward to at the events and tweet directly to the hashtags below (must be logged into Twitter):
Please let me know if you have any questions in the comments below or tweet your question to directly to @CiscoPartners.
We’ll see you there or look for you on social!