And the winners are… Cisco Recognizes Global Award Winners at Cisco Partner Summit 2014
At Cisco, we’re fully committed to our partners’ success. That’s why we feel it’s important to recognize our top-performing partners for their outstanding achievements.
Last evening during a Global awards reception held at Cisco Partner Summit, taking place this week in Las Vegas, we had the distinguished privilege of honoring our top global partners for their best-in-class performance. Sixteen global partners were selected for their exemplary performance across several categories.
Winners of the 2014 Cisco Partner Summit Global awards are:
- Global Learning Partner of the Year — NIL Data Communications
- Geo Region Partner of the Year – Nexus
- SP Architecture Partner of the Year — ECCOM Network System Co. Ltd.
- APJC Partner of the Year — Logicalis
- Solution Innovation Partner of the Year — Step Logic
- EMEAR Global Partner of the Year — BT Group
- EMEAR Global Commercial Partner of the Year — Kelway UK Ltd.
- Services Partner of the Year — Dimension Data Asia Pacific
- Cloud Provider Partner of the Year — Telstra Corporation
- Architectural Excellence – Collaboration — Presidio
- Enterprise Partner of the Year — World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Global Cloud Builder of the Year — ePlus
- Cisco Capital of the Year — Dimension Data
- Architectural Excellence – Data Center — CDW
- Architectural Excellence – Enterprise Networks — Insight
- Distributor Partner of the Year — Tech Data
On behalf of Cisco, we thank you for your continued partnership and applaud you on your success. Congratulations again to all the winners!