A Big Thanks to the 2014 Partner Ambassadors
We continually look to provide partner perspective on everything we do for our partners. As such, our ambassadors at events like Cisco Partner Summit 2014 are invaluable. This is the third year of the Partner Ambassador program and we continue to look for ways to improve the program breadth and depth.
This year, we had 10 Cisco Partner Summit Ambassadors who represented different backgrounds and regions. We invited each of them to participate in Cisco Partner Summit 2014 as official partner ambassadors who focused on tweeting and blogging about things they heard at our annual partner event.
There is always a wealth of partner stories to tell at Cisco Partner Summit, and who better to tell them than the partners themselves. Some partners were on site in Las Vegas, while others participated via Virtual Partner Summit (VPS), but in both cases, the partner ambassadors did great work in capturing everything they heard last week.
To wrap up the partner-specific piece of reporting on Cisco Partner Summit, I wanted to thank the ambassadors one last time and provide you with a roundup of some of the great content they created this past week!
- 2Ring Blog – Innovation beyond expectation
- Chesapeake Netcraftsmen Blog – Looking ahead to Cisco Partner Summit 2014
- Comstor Blog – Leaving Las Vegas…
- Dimension Data Global Blog: DataNow
- ePlus Blog – In the Homestretch… Cisco Partner Summit 2014
- KBZ Blog – New Cisco Products Raise the Stakes in the Collaboration Industry #ciscops14
- Hype or Ripe Blog (Logicalis) – Hello from Cisco Partner Summit!
- Nexus IS Blog – Cisco Partner Summit 2014 – The Anticipation, Preparation, & Expectations
- Practical Perspectives Blog (Presidio) – Cisco Intercloud Has Arrived!
- WWT Blog – World Wide Technology Joins Cisco Partner Summit in Las Vegas
I hope you’ve enjoyed hearing from the 2014 Partner Ambassadors as much as we have. Continue to follow our partner ambassadors on twitter and join us in thanking them again for providing a partner view of the news coming out of Cisco Partner Summit last week. The Partner Ambassador program will return next year but in the meantime, be sure to let me how we can improve the program in the comments section below.
Have a great partner story to tell? Comment below to find out how you can appear in our Partner Voices blog series.