See The Power of Collaboration at Automation Fair 2012
Equipment builders and plant personnel are trying to achieve three goals simultaneously:
- Converge their control and enterprise networks
- Simplify and lower the costs of their machines
- Improve line integration at the plants they serve
Rockwell Automation, Panduit, Fluke Networks, and Cisco joint demonstrations
As the world’s leading industrial Ethernet, EtherNet/IP converges the physical framework offered by Panduit, logical framework by Cisco and Rockwell Automation and toolsets from Fluke Networks, enabling equipment builders and plant personnel to design and deploy robust, secure and future-ready networks utilizing common infrastructure assets.
While you’re at Cisco booth #1307 – be sure to come right across the way to booth #1407 to see how EtherNet/IP is changing the manufacturing industry. Cisco and its partners – Rockwell Automation, Panduit and Fluke Networks – will demonstrate how each component works together to design and deploy robust, secure and future-ready networks using common infrastructure assets.
Stop by the EtherNet/IP booth to learn more about:
- Rockwell Automation’s expertise in industrial networks, EtherNet/IP and network infrastructure such as the Stratix family of switches
- Cisco’s collaboration, mobility, industrial intelligence and borderless networks solutions
- Panduit’s Unified Physical Infrastructure (UPI) and industry leading Data Center Solutions
- Fluke Networks’ common network tools and solutions that span network deployment and network performance management
The EtherNet/IP booth will feature best practices for network convergence in every area, including enterprise, engineering and design as well as manufacturing and maintenance.
If you aren’t one of the 15,000+ attending Automation Fair on November 7 and 8, we will be providing live updates from the show floor. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, “Like” us on Facebook, check out our videos on YouTube and join our LinkedIn group.
Are you planning to attend but have not yet registered? There is still time: Click here.