Cisco Partner Invite Reminder – Context Aware Solutions
As part of the Manufacturing Impact Series, here’s a reminder not to miss the Context-Aware Solutions for Manufacturing Webinar set for Tuesday 21st June, 2011. It’s essential viewing and listening if you’re a Cisco resale or systems integration partner, or a partner looking to build a Manufacturing Practice and provide solutions to Manufacturing Industry Customer Care-abouts.
This seminar will focus on Context Aware Solutions. Within today’s manufacturing environments, tracking assets and people is crucial for promoting efficiencies in business processes and ultimately reducing costs and time to market. The AeroScout Visibility System accurately locates and tracks valuable assets such as equipment or people. By operating over Cisco® Unified Wireless networks, AeroScout solutions minimize the incremental cost for the communications network and enable greatly enhanced visibility throughout the enterprise. The solution can scale to include tens of thousands of tags, without affecting other traffic on the network.
Date: Tuesday 21st June, 2011; Time: 11.00 am — 12.00 pm Eastern Time; (8:00 am Pacific) Place: Online.
The Cisco Vertical Impact Series provides the training and resources Cisco Partners requested to grow their business with Cisco industry solutions. This series of webcasts and associated partner enablement resources starts with an industry overview, followed by in-depth training for key vertical solutions.
So far we have run other Manufacturing Industry Events. You can view the replays here:
- Manufacturing: Cisco Strategy, Partner Opportunity
- Cisco Manufacturing Mobile Video Collaboration Solution
The Cisco Manufacturing Impact Series continues with four more webcasts: Context-Aware Solutions for Manufacturing (June 21), Cisco and Intermec Mobile Warehouse Management (June 23), and Cisco Datria Warehouse Voice Picking with Unified Communications (June 27).
- Cisco Context-Aware Solutions for Manufacturing(June 21). Learn how these solutions, integrated with Cisco networking technologies, enable a variety of applications throughout the enterprise, including real-time work-in-process tracking, wireless parts replenishment, and inventory management.
- Cisco and Intermec Mobile Warehouse Management (June 23). Discover the benefits of mobility to industrial environments: help warehouse managers to stay connected with their mobile workforce, increase asset visibility across warehouse operations, provide access to information at the point of work, and deliver intelligence to mobile workers.
- Cisco Datria Warehouse Voice Picking with Unified Communications (June 27). Learn how this flexible, mobile voice solution increases mobile worker productivity to help move goods quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively through the supply chain.
We welcome your attendance!