How Do You Take Control of BYOD and Create a True Unified Workspace?
Want to know how to make sure your network is secure & meets compliance all while enabling a successful BYOD program?
OK, I admit that I’ve always been a techie wannabe, however I never quite made it to true techie level. So when the buzz around BYOD and unified workspace started a couple years ago, I was intrigued, and as it has built momentum and taken hold in so many organizations, I have taken an interest in understanding how it really works. Obviously, security, visibility and control are the big concerns, and to understand how those concerns are met, I found this video on Cisco’s Identity Services Engine (ISE) really helpful:
In addition, over the past few weeks, Amy Blanchard, one of my go to experts on BYOD, has posted a series of blogs that highlight some great aspects of successful BYOD programs. Below are links to her previous Thursday series on BYOD. If you haven’t checked them out already, they are worth the read:
- Cisco Brings Secure BYOD Solutions to a City Near You; Celebrates Cisco BYOD Thursdays
- Pentagon Secure In Move Towards BYOD
- Security, Cloud & Collaboration Enable Federal Agencies BYOD Success
- BYOD No Longer Optional for Government
- Cisco Unified Workspace Helps Schools Adopt BYOD with Ease
- Streamline Your IT for a Mobile-Ready Work Strategy
How has BYOD affected your organization? Share your thoughts with us and if there is anything specifically you’d like Amy to address in upcoming posts in the BYOD series