Common Criteria Certificate awarded for the ASR 1000 Family
We are very pleased to announce that the ASR 1000 family of routers has been evaluated using the Common Methodology for IT Security Evaluation (Version 3.1) for conformance to the Common Criteria for IT Security Evaluation (Version 3.1) and was awarded a Common Criteria Certificate by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership). The evaluation assurance level (EAL) for the product is EAL4 augmented with ALC_FLR.2.
The ASR 1000 is functionally compliant with three Protection Profiles:
- Router: U.S. Government Router Protection Profile For Medium Robustness Environments, version 1.1
- VPN: U.S. Government Virtual Private Network (VPN) Boundary Gateway Protection Profile For Medium Robustness Environments, version 1.2
- Firewall: U.S. Government Protection Profile for Traffic Filter Firewall For Medium Robustness Environments, version 1.1
In fact, the ASR 1000 is the only product in the market that is certified as a router, firewall and VPN device!
The following ASR 1000 platforms have been certified:
- ASR 1002-F
- ASR 1002 with ESP5 or ESP10
- ASR 1004 with RP1 or RP2 and ESP10 or ESP20
- ASR 1006 with dual RP1 or RP2 and dual ESP10 or ESP20
For more information about the certification, and for the security target document, validation report and actual certificate, please refer to the NIAP/CCEVS web site at http://www.niap-ccevs.org/st/vid10361.
For further information on Global Government Certifications, please visit here: http://www.cisco.com/web/strategy/government/sec_cert.htmlTags: