Come see us, let’s do lunch @ the GSF!
Join Cisco experts, selected partners, and industry leaders at the 2012 Government Solutions Forum. Get program updates by searching #ciscogsf on Twitter.
We invite you to join Cisco experts, selected partners, and industry leaders on March 21 at the fourth annual Government Solutions Forum. At this interactive educational forum you will discover how public sector agencies and educational organizations are successfully implementing new processes and technologies to improve operational efficiency, enable workforce productivity, and deliver measurable results. You will also benefit from:
- Technology showcases
- Interactive demonstrations by Cisco strategic partners
- Peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Detailed discussions of customer best practices and case studies
Title: Four Tracks Provide Maximum Value
The 2012 Government Solutions Forum is structured in four tracks to provide detailed technical learning about the topics facing today’s technology and program management professionals in governmental and educational organizations. Choose the track that best suits your interests. They include:
- Track 1 Mobile Collaboration
- Track 2 Unified Data Center and the Cloud
- Track 3 Cutting the Cost of Government
- Track 4 Managing Risk in a Dynamic Network Environment