Cisco Government Blogs awarded “Must-Read” status: Check out our Top 5 for 2017
Once again, Cisco Government blogs have been named a top “Must-Read” by industry leaders (including StateTech and FedTech magazines). From Smart Cities to Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation to Digital Acceleration, we’re honored to be recognized for our vision and thought leadership in both the State/Local and Federal spaces.
So as 2017 comes to a close we encourage you to take a look back at the Top 5 Government blogs on Cisco.com for the year. Enjoy these informative and entertaining reads:
- Top 5 Smart City Predictions – AI and the Birth of Self-Aware Cities (Kenn Dodson)
- Kicking off Cisco’s First State Digital Acceleration (SDA) Program in Michigan (Alison Gleeson)
- Making Cybersecurity a Part of the Smart City Process (Brenda Germundson)
- Understanding the Digital Transformation of Government (Laura Re)
- Unpacking the new ransomware attack (Michael Hardy)
And to all our readers, may you have a wonderful holiday season – Merry Christmas! See you in 2018.