Benefits of Common Criteria
Alicia Squires, Cisco Certifications Engineer and Common Criteria Users Forum (CCUF) Chair, discussed the benefits of Common Criteria yesterday at the International Common Criteria Conference (ICCC).
- Single certification recognized by 26 nations
- Improves availability of evaluated, security-enhanced IT products
- Contributes to higher levels of citizen confidence in IT security
- Improves the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the evaluation and certification process
- Allows vendors to focus their resources on a common set of requirements to improve the security of products overall
- Increases the breadth of certified products and technologies available to IT administrator
For more information visit the Common Criteria Users Forum.