Introducing New Software Subscription for Access Wireless
Today every business model transformation, every market shift is fueled by software. Software has become the key to innovation.
Let’s take an example of your user mobility requirements. Today it serves a purpose beyond just simple connectivity. Customers expect a flawless experience irrespective of where they are, which device they use. IT has to stay ahead of the game and is expected to deliver exceptional wireless connectivity and performance for high-density environments, simplify deployments by automating based on intent, route traffic intelligently, personalize services for users based on their location, detect attacks proactively and remediate through automation. All of these outcomes driven by analytics , automation and security are possible with Cisco’s software solutions such as Identity Services Engine (ISE), Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX), Prime Infrastructure, DNA Advantage and Essentials.
Now imagine getting all of these as a solution suite in a single offer, with a better together pricing for a seamless buying experience. And also added are the benefits of subscription such as ongoing access to newest features, ability to renew and scale what you want, and software refresh independent of hardware, license portability and predictable budget planning.
Cisco is introducing new subscription offers for infrastructure software that power the Cisco® Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™). There are three ways to get these subscription offers. These subscription offers are available for a 3, 5 or 7-year and are available on Wave 2 Aironet® access points and controllers: 3504, 5520, and 8540.
- Cisco ONE Advantage for wireless subscription enables policy based automation with enhanced security and includes:
- DNA Advantage and DNA Essentials with features such as software-defined access and assurance for a true intent based network.
- ISE Base and ISE Plus for a simplified access control and security compliance for wired and wireless devices.
- AP license for enhanced security and scalability on your access points
- Prime for a single view, central management portal for your network
- CMX Base for location-based services and real-time location tracking
- DNA Advantage enables policy based automation and includes AP license, Prime and DNA Essentials
- DNA Essentials enables basic monitoring and automation and includes Prime and AP license.
We are excited to introduce new ways to consume software suites to help you drive innovation and stay agile.
To learn more visit: https://www.cisco.com/go/onedna-wireless