In today’s world of digital abundance, the sports and entertainment industries are imagining new ways to deliver and enhance fan experiences. From parking and concessions to merchandise, ticketing, and engagement, venues and team owners are focused on using digital technologies to creatively upgrade every aspect of game day. The result is a connected, convenient, and customized entertainment experience for fans that helps drive the bottom line. So, what’s next for sports and entertainment? How are digital technologies already impacting the industry and what does the future hold?
That’s the topic for an upcoming #CiscoChat in which I’ll be participating. Join me and industry experts Michael Caponigro (@mikecap724), Global Market Management, Cisco Sports & Entertainment, and Bob Roble (@SportsTechieNET), Founder and CEO, Sports Techie on Tuesday, November 1st, from 10-11am PT (1-2pm ET). Learn how digital disruption is reshaping the world of sports and entertainment and add your voice to the conversation!
To participate in the TweetChat:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CiscoChat hashtag and click on the Latest tab.
- The chat will be moderated by the Cisco Sports & Entertainment channel (@CiscoSESG) on Twitter. Be sure to follow the account to participate. We will begin welcoming guests at 10am PST (1pm EST) and posting questions for discussion.
- For @ replies to specific participants in the discussion, please use a “.” at the beginning of the tweet so that your question or comment appears in your public Twitter feed.
- If you need multiple tweets to answer a question, please preface each tweet with “1A, 2A,” etc., in order to make it easier for others to follow along with the conversation.
- Be sure to use the #CiscoChat hashtag at the end of each tweet so that others can find your contributions to the discussion.
We welcome you to bring your own questions to the discussion as well! See you there!
Follow me on Twitter: @KenMartin08